Be good at lots of things.
My general approach to my work is to always try and to always learn. Trying is wildly underrated. People can be awesome at many things, and as we attempt to do so, we can create art in the space where disciplines overlap.
The only secret of magic is that I'm willing to work harder on it than you think it’s worth.Penn Jillette
I’m passionate about designing for the web and improving the way designers and developers work together. I currently work with my heroes at &yet, where I do lots of things including UI/UX design, front end development, and illustration.
Events and Press
- Spoke at CSSDay Phoenix 2015
- Spoke at Phoenix Design Week 2015
- Spoke at &yetConf 2015
- Appeared on NPR’s ‘Here & Now’
- ‘Airport Codes’ picked as Addictive Site of the Week by CNN
- ‘Airport Codes’ featured on vox.com
- ‘A Single Div’ featured in Net Magazine Issue 261
- Named a Badass Lady Creative
- Spoke at JSConf Brazil 2014
- Spoke on ‘Women in Design’ panel at Phoenix Design Week 2013
- Named one of Phoenix New Times 100 Creatives 2010